Tuesday, March 31, 2015

MOVING AROUND

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

by AliahMazli
It is an unexplainable feelings when there is something moving around in your stomach. It is not just a standard feelings when we have stomachache, having butterflies in your stomach when you are nervous or a roar sound when you are hungry.


It is something that moves around simultaneously non-stop. No time frame needed as it moves around with all its might at any time. Moves that makes you smile unknowingly and kinda feel itchy and feels like someone tickles you.

That "something" really gives me a sort of strength when I am in the verge of giving up or crying out loud.

That "something" makes me smile and I just don't know how to explain.

That "something" also wakes me up every night because of the movements. So active!

Everyone, I am already in my 2nd trimester. I am 6 months ++ pregnant now. Alhamdulillah. Praise be to Allah the Almighty.

The miracle and the amazement that I have to know that Allah creates another life in me with another heartbeat that I can feel clearly when I put my hand on my stomach. Two pulse. Two hearts. Together in one body. Subhanallah! Who can ever imagine such creation.

Another 2/3 months to go before this precious comes out to the world. I am nervous. Nervous with what the world has for the baby. Knowing there are so many bad things happened around and it seems like it is not a safe place anymore. But still, all I pray is for Allah to take good care of the baby and protects it no matter what.

Only to Allah I solely put my might, hopes and dreams for.

May this baby will be my family's asset of dunya wal akhirah inshaAllah Amiin Ya Allah.

I don't even know the gender yet but one thing for sure this precious of mine is soo active and I get tired carrying him/her around!

It has been 6 months plus Ive been carrying this baby around and for sure there are many experiences untold that I cant even write all because it happened so fast. My husband and I decided to call the baby, Nur because of the name is universal either it can be a boy or a girl. The meaning is light. May Nur will light our life even happier :)

Dear Nur,

Grow up healthy okay baby. Mama will wait patiently for you here. Please bear with me and help me to go through this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment