AN UNEXPECTED TURN

Thursday, April 25, 2013


A song that reminds me the reason why I am created by HIM. I keep on listening to this non-stop lately. Well, who knows when their exact time will come? No one knows.

It is time to reflect back our deeds done in this world. Is it enough to guarantee our place in Jannah or not? Check back and renew our intentions to live in this world LillahiTaala everyday. 

Redha Allah. Siapa yang tak mahu. Ya, Redha Allah. 

This is just a simple reminder that I would like to share with my brothers and sisters.

I wonder who will come to pray for me when I die. I just, wonder.

Forgive me for all my wrongdoings. Halalkan makan minum. Don't worry, I forgive everyone everytime I want to sleep and when I wake up in the morning. If I do owe any of you money or things, leave a comment or contact me. Please do so. Thank you. May Allah grant each of us HIS redha and barakah. 

Aminn Ya Rabb.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. setiap kali dengar dan hayati lirik lagu ni pasti mnyentap tangkai hati...semoga kita sama2 diberi peluang utk kuat dan jadi hambaNya yg lebih baik...aminnn..

    ReplyDelete