Tuesday, October 12, 2021

EVERYBODY NEEDS A SPACE. SO DO I. HOW ABOUT YOU?

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْم

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful 


My humble and safe space where I spend most of my time.


I always knew that I needed my own space no matter how small it is. Just enough for me to know that I have my space that I can trust and to always come back to whenever I want. It is a special place that I hold dearly as I am the most vulnerable here at the table and I also shine the most when I give my all doing something.


The steel bookshelf was the one that I had no regret buying as I always wanted one that can hold up all of my books. I did have the wooden bookshelves but all were dented and shaky, not safe to use anymore. Looking at the picture above made me feel happy. Though I do have my own dream space but to have this is more than enough as of now alhamdulillah.


I have always wanted a room or space to make my own mini library with my books, my husband's books, my children's books and we all hang out there reading our own and quietly indulge in our own world. Ahh, may it be a dream come true one day, aameen!


Moreover, I needed a space where I can grow myself in doing reflections, writing, journalingreading my precious books, reciting Quran, listening to podcasts/online lectures/endless online knowledge sharing and classes, staring at the ceiling/wall blankly, writing lists of dua'as, talking to my husband and children, calling my loved ones to have chats to soothe the unease heart.


I also believe that a space that I created is where I feel safe, unjudged and be myself pouring out my tears and feelings. A space where I breakdown the most too and to stand up stronger every time.

This space also holds many events that took place as it is where I spend most of my time. Sitting while editing my resume and cover letters, attending classes on how to write a good resume, how to ace the interviews and spending hours of researching. To know that at the end of the day, all I received was, "Unfortunately, we have found another candidate that suits the position. All the best for your future endeavors." 😢

Nevertheless, I am grateful for this humble space that I have created. I will continue on writingsearching and improving myself to the best of my ability.

How about you? Do you have a space where you love to be at?

Thank you for your time reading. InshaaAllah see you in the next post!

Love always,
AliahMazli

No comments:

Post a Comment