Tuesday, November 26, 2013

"TREAT IT WITH CARE." SHE SAYS.

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

by AliahMazli
Dalam kelas tadi ada satu situasi berlaku.


Sedang membaca artikel yang dicari, pensyarah berjalan mengelilingi kelas. Eh? Memantau perkembangan anak murid beliau untuk mencari maklumat yang akan dibentangkan pada minggu hadapan.

Beliau berjalan dengan lemah gemalai. Okay. Stop.

Beliau berhenti di hadapan saya. Beliau berkata. Eh kejap. Buat dialog lah.

Pensyarah: 
What is this? Is it a book?

Saya:
No, it is not. (sambil tersenyum sipu malu dan cuba untuk fokus membaca artikel)

Pensyarah: 
Then what is it? A pencil case?

Saya: 
No, it is not Dr.

Kelas sunyi sepi. Saya memandang beliau dan beliau memandang saya.

Saya: 
I have to put it on the table because I put my bag on the floor at my feet.

Pensyarah: 
Then, what is it? Oh, it is your Holy Quran? 

Saya: 
Yes, Dr. It is.

Pensyarah: 
Why do you have to put it on the table? Why you can't put it in your bag on the floor?

Saya: 
Because it is a Holy Quran and we Muslims cannot put it lower than it should be. It should be placed on a higher place.

Pensyarah: 
Oh, really? So you have to put it here. Is it a translation type of Holy Quran?

Saya: 
Yes Dr. It is. In Malay.

Pensyarah: 
I see. It is smaller than the usual right?

Saya: 
Yes it is Dr. Smaller version. I mean, mini Holy Quran. It is easier for me to carry it around.

Pensyarah: 
Do you use this for other subject? Islamic subject?

Saya: 
No Dr. I bring it everyday with me.

Pensyarah: 
Do you understand what the Holy Quran states? I used to read one but in English translations and I could not understand. It is a bit complicated to understand.

Saya: 
I read it but if I want more explanation and understanding, I have to go and refer to Ustaz or those who are the experts in it. I myself cannot understand it on my own.

Pensyarah: 
Ohhh, I see. It is somewhat like stories inside right? Many things are said in there.

Saya: 
Yes it is Dr. (sambil tersenyum riang terasa mahu cium Al-Quran waktu itu)

Beliau hanya tersenyum kepada saya. Dan beliau berkata sesuatu yang buat saya tersentuh sentap apabila yang berkatanya adalah seorang Non-Muslim, a Chinese yang saya tak pasti agamanya apa.


" Very good. Treat it with care".


p/s: Sedang yang bukan Islam memberi pesanan supaya menjaga Al-Quran sebegitu, apatah lagi kita yang Islam. Adakah kita betul-betul menjaganya? Pandang lah dia, baca lah dan fahami lah maksud di dalamnya.

No comments:

Post a Comment